(as of Jan 23,2021 10:35:45 UTC – Details)
TITAN XL5 HD Drone 4S BNF (3D printed camera mount and camera for gopro not included)
TITAN XL5 HD Drone BNF
The TITAN XL5 drone BNF features the amazing new FPV system for dji, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking.
With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system.
Equipped with our latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING motors.
Everything you need is just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame
to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
– 6mm arm design for more durability
– XING 2208 motors for more power
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was appplied for a great flight experience!
– GPS-rescure mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
– Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
360° TPU protection and antenna mounts
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
– HD FPV Goggles for DJI
– Remote Controller for DJI
– Battery 4S 1550mAh，4S 1300mAh
fpv camera for dji , come with protect lens
SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)
– Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
– Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
air unit HD system for DJI
enjoy the HD quality flight footage!
with iFlight GPS
BNF // Parts list (Build)
– 1x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
– 1x FPV Camera for DJI
– 1x FPV Air Unit Module for DJI
– 2x FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
– 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
– 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
– 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
– 1x TPU lens cover
– 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
– 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
– 4x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV）
– 1x SucceX-D F7 Flight Controller
– 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
– 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
– 1x GPS Module
GPS and GPS rescue feature:
The iFlight TITAN XL5 BNF has a GPS module pre-installed and setup in Betaflight. Be aware that the GPS rescue function is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected behavior. If you plan to use it, please follow the online wiki provided by the Betaflight team to safely configure and test your personal failsafe procedure or manual AUX switch. GPS functionality is ON by default to see the direction, distance, number of satellites and other provided components of the custom OSD at this point.
For Long- or Mid-range flights you should first make sure to understand how GPS rescue works and set it as failsafe procedure. In case of signal loss, the craft will initiate a flight to your home direction according to the specified parameters in Betaflight until the signal returns. At least 6 satellites (default value) need to be found to unlock the feature. The minimum distance is 100m (default value).
This mode can also be manually activated (for example in case of video loss) or tested by AUX switch on your radio.
The search speed and quantity of GPS satellites found greatly depends on the environment and weather. It might also help to place the craft on an elevated location before take-off. In general, the number of GPS satellites before take-off is between 6-10; the number of GPS satellites in flight is between 10-15.
Q: If my environment or weather is not good, not enough satellites where found, how can I take off with GPS rescue failsafe procedure active?
Answer: You can temporarily turn off the GPS rescue in the Betaflight Configurator.
Q: How can I make sure GPS rescue is enabled?
Answer: 1. Betaflight shows a GPS module status in the Betaflight Configurator if GPS is enabled.
Answer: 2. Check in your Betaflight Configurator that GPS rescue is selected in the Failsafe Tab.
Answer: 3. Test GPS rescue on your radio AUX switch in a safe environment before you make it your default failsafe procedure.
-TITAN XL5 w/Air Unit BNF features the amazing new FPV system for DJI ,HD image qualiy
-NEW X-Geometry frame to get the best performance for freestyle,6mm arms ,more durable,360° TPU protection and antenna mounts
-5 inch drone has a GPS module for GPS rescue (NOT return to home)
-Latest SucceX-D F7 (50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and our popular XING 2208 motors
-Before you use,please read the manual careful,you can also contact us at any time, we provide best customer service !