(as of Feb 16,2021 15:53:13 UTC – Details)
MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminum, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It’s called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro, you’ll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable – perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack.
– 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (1280×800)
– 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
– 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory | 750GB 5400-rpm Hard Drive
– Intel HD Graphics 4000 | 720p FaceTime HD camera
– 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEE 802.11a/b/g compatible | Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology