(as of Feb 01,2021 06:12:44 UTC – Details)
– Brands: Elemake
– Materials: High Grade Stainless Steel 304
– Product Size: 5-5/8″ * 3-3/8″
– Colour: Silver
– Applicable: residential homes, apartment buildings, offices, schools, hospitals, and other applications where the need to restrict access to an area.
– Lock type: Deadbolt
– Whether with key? yes
– Whether with battery ? No battery required
– Adapter door thickness: 1-3/8″ (to) 2″
– Center distance: 1-3/16″ (to) 2-1/8″
– Lock margin: 2-3/8″ (to) 2-3/4″
– Open the door: inside and outside
– Easy to install
– No need wiring
– No need power installation
– Easy to set up combination
DOES NOT LOCK AUTOMATICALLY (THIS IS A PRO OR A CON DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS)
Can use pass code or key to lock it. The thief very difficultly pries open it.
Please note that the lock comes set with the current default code is 159260 not 123678 as listed in the user manual！
Made of stainless steel #304, enhanced anti-corrosion surface treatment, features 5-15 times higher than zinc material.
1 x Door Lock Set
3 x Keys
100% mechanical stainless steel 304, deadbolt is extra hard, lock easily by turning the knob left or using key to lock it, open passcode or key. This lock is very difficult to pry open. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
Higher convenience & security, it can be opened with both the pass code or the key; Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves
Slight adjustment to door knob cutout may be needed to accommodate the width of the lock (Borehole can not less than 1-15/16″). For a double bore standard door, this lock must be installed on the above bore. Size 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″, Maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″
100% Mechanical (no risk of low battery), Stainless Steel deadbolt lock is extra hard (304), you can use passcode or key to lock it, or both, very difficult to pry open.
Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.